Saturday, January 29, 2011

Picture Of The Day - I will hang this painting today - January 29th



So I am determined to hang this painting today.  I bought this painting last July and I was super excited about it, I absolutely love the painting.   So why has it taken me so long to hang this particular painting? I'm not really sure.  I bought the painting in the middle of a two week vacation.  I think when I got home there was so much unpacking and getting settled back in that I just put it off.  Of course, once you put something off its so easy to keep putting it off.  But today I will hang this painting.  Where? I'm not sure, that's the tricky part.  Time will tell.

If you like the painting the artists name is Tim Nyberg, check out his stuff at http://www.galleryfortytwo.com/ or check in on my blog from time to time.  I'm sure I'll post pictures of the other paintings I'm lucky to have hanging in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment