Friday, February 4, 2011

Double Canadian Bacon Day - Picture Of The Day - February 4th

It was going to be a busy morning today so I went to McDonalds.  I figured it would make things a bit easier.  Tomorrow is my sons 1st birthday party which means 30-some people coming over in less than 24 hours.  Theres stuff to do AND my soon to be 1 year old is a bit under the weather!  As of right now thing are going great.  Kiddo is doing fine and house is almost ready but I really had no fear and I'll tell you why.  A had a sign this morning that things were gonna be awesome.  What was that sign? My egg mcmuffin had two pieces of canadian bacon!

4 comments:

  1. It was! We try to not have it too often but its good every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Canadian Bacon was made out of Canadians, I just don't see there being a huge uproar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was made out of Canadians? If not then what? It better not be something gross like pig!

    ReplyDelete