Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quick Ghost Update - February 17th

So its been many moons since I've posted a ghost update.  Why? Well, not much is happening.  I've "felt" things but that doesn't really count so I didn't say anything.  So last night while watching TV with my wife I noticed what appeared to be something quickly fly by the doorway in the kids playroom.  It looked misty or almost like light.  Most likely it was just headlights in a dark room but it caught my attention.  This morning I was sitting at my computer for a minute before I went to work.  As I was sitting I swear I heard a whisper, actually seemed a bit louder than a whisper.  It was definitely a female voice.  It seemed pretty clear and sure sounded like my nickname.  My wife and kids don't use that name, only my parents and siblings.  This happened in the same room I thought I heard a voice before.  So I'm not sure what to make of it.  Its so easy to hear something out of nowhere and not know the origin of that noise.  Does it mean its paranormal? No, but its another thing I cant explain.  I've been really happy with the inactivity lately, I was kinda hoping it was done.  It might be done but now I don't know, maybe this was all just something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment