Thursday, February 24, 2011

Greentacular - Picture of the Day - February 24th

So I wandered into my supervisors office a couple minutes ago to find four green Bic pens sitting on his desk.  Of course I ask him if the ink was green not expecting the pens to actually have green ink.  They did! Green Pens! Green Ink! Holy Cow Fun! Ok, I'm very, very, very, very easily amused.  I'm waaaaaaay too excited about this.  But lets face it, if I find myself in the position where I have to quickly draw a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and compare it to a peers drawing, the fact that mine will be green will almost for sure win me that competition and all the glory.  Yes, I'm prepared and that makes me feel good.

2 comments:

  1. Surely Ninja Turtle drawing ability should be a condition for all employment. Or at least it should be required for promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I can draw a killer Raphael but don't ask me to draw Leonardo....dreadful.

    ReplyDelete