Sunday, February 13, 2011

Home - Picture of the Day - February 13th

I'm home!  We took a very well needed long weekend trip.  It was a really good time, mostly swimming and eating so I was happy.  I won't go too much into it as I plan on putting a bunch of pictures up tomorrow.  While I was really happy with the trip there is nothing like getting home.  Sure it's nice sleeping in your own bed, using your own bathroom & having all the other comforts that make home.....well home.  But one thing is extra special for me when coming home, reuniting with my pups.  I absolutely love my puppy, she's gonna be 7 but she's will always be my pups.  At 11 pounds she's tiny but she's got moxie, that's why we named her Mothra.  So since I'm reunited with my true love, Mothra gets to be my pic of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment