Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Great Bird War - Picture of the Day - February 20th

Stay Calm.  Listen to me carefully, I'm not sure how much longer lines of communication will remain open.  You have so very little time to prepare. I was sitting here reading @PeachezVilla's latest blog over at http://tyrannicalmusing.blogspot.com/2011/02/this-means-war.html  I heard a thump, then another.  I looked out the window and saw this.


I knew it wasn't good, tensions are high and something could happen at any moment.  I knew being my families Southern most outpost, I was vulnerable and an easy target for initial attack.  I sat back down, I knew I had to get the word out.  That's when the shit hit the fan.  This is what I saw next....


In a barrage of tiny white missiles The Great Bird War had begun.  I've been under heavy fire for about 45 minutes.  I don't know how much longer I can hold my defenses.  @PeachezVilla, you don't have much time.  Prepare yourself, the birds are on the way......



No comments:

Post a Comment