Friday, February 25, 2011

Hooray for New Shoes - Picture of the Day - February 25th

New Shoes! Well, not exactly new but pretty close.  I got a new pair of Ecco shoes for Christmas from my mums.  I've had them and I've wore them but it wasn't until this week that I have truly fallen in love with these shoes.  You know, the kind of shoe you wear till there are holes in the soles. The kind you continue to wear till there are holes in the soles AND sides.  The kind you wear till the holes are such an embarrassment that family tells you that you must buy a new pair or you are no longer welcome to attend Old Aunt Gertrude's 94th birthday party.  And you keep wearing them but this time its just to get out of that party.  Yeah, these are one of those pair of shoes.

So, yeah, they don't really go with a suit so I've been changing into them once I'm back from court. They will not be denied for long, they demand I wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment