Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL! - Picture Of The Day - February 6th

It's Super Bowl Sunday! So like most Americans I will spend the day eating way too many snacks and eagerly awaiting......Football? Nope not football, commercials!  Super Bowl Sunday...the one day a year, since the invention of DVRs, that people actually watch commercials.

So my pictures of the day are the snacks I'm most craving.  Sure I have the standard Doritos, Fritos & all sorts of stuff like that but what I'm really looking to is the tasty Italian meat tray and cheese and crackers. I'd tell you why I'm looking forward to the Italian meat tray but if you aren't a vegetarian and you have eyes you'll know why once you see the picture.  Of course, I have great bread and olive oil to go along with that pure awesome on a tray.  As for the cheese and cracker, I don't know why but I've always loved it. So there you go, that's what I'm gonna be munching on while watching hopefully a great game of football.  Oh, next year it will be the Vikes year, Skol Vikings!


No comments:

Post a Comment