Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I will do this week - Picture of the Day - February 22nd

You know what this is? Well, most likely my death after my wife reads this but...
No that's not the Grand Canyon, it's only the space my wife leaves when stopping her car.

It's the monster space my wife leaves between her vehicle and the car in front of her at a dead stop.  Yeah, she's one of those people.  I swear you could park a herd of bison in that space.  I know, I know you're asking yourself Why would you post this? What possibly could you gain?  The answer....Nothing.  I just didn't have anything else to post.  My wife was driving home, the opportunity arose and I took it.  I needed a picture of the day!  Sooooooooo, if there happens to be no picture tomorrow you can pretty much assume I'm dead......or severely injured.  All worth it for the blog.....I hope.

2 comments:

  1. The best part was she knew exactly what I was going to do with the picture the second I took it. hahaha

    ReplyDelete