Friday, June 3, 2011

Candy Bar Quiz

My loving wife decided to publicly test my candy knowledge today. As Vice Chancellor of Candy of the Schmoopy Crew I believe I am up to the challenge. NO! I know I'm up to the challenge. So here's the the list of candy bars.
 The goal is to identify the candy bars by their cross sections. I will say from the get go, I don't know them all. I did know almost all of them within 15 seconds though. So here are my guesses.

Row1: Whatchamacallit ( A personal fav), Almond Snicker, Butterfinger, Butterfinger Stix

Row2: Rolo, Peanut Butter Twix, Tough one, Oh Henry? ,My best guess is Cadbury fruit & nut

Row3: Almond Joy, 3 Musketeers, Snickers, Milky Way

Row4: 1000 Grand, No Clue Zero Bar?, Caramello, Payday

Row5: Mounds, Baby Ruth, Charlston Chew, Kit Kat


Feel free to leave comments if I'm wrong on any or you know some of the ones I didn't know.

4 comments:

  1. whoa. i am not candy connoisseur enough to have guessed more than a couple of those. nice work! i could definitely get butterfinger rollo three musketeers, snickers... after that i'm lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list was difficult for me and I eat tons of candy. The one that has raisins and nuts I have no clue. Who gets a candy bar with raisins? Is it even candy anymore if there is one shred of something slightly healthy in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fruit and nut one is nestle's chunky bar (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AbGf3-lyL._SL500_SS500_.jpg).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your Butterfinger is wrong if you look to this site will help with the shape of it....
    http://www.thinkingfountain.org/c/crosssection/namethatbar.html

    ReplyDelete