Sunday, June 26, 2011

ThingaMaJig

Today was a really good day, I went to the zoo with the kids. It was a blast and everybody had tons of fun. I'm going to post pictures tomorrow of zoo fun. Today's picture is something extremely rare. Something that I don't come across very often. It's probably been a couple years since I've seen one of these. What is this rarity? It's a candy bar I have never had.


So the Thingamajig is clearly in the Whatchamacallit family. It looks pretty much the same on the outside. The inside is completely different though. The first major difference is the caramel in a Whatchamacallit is replaced with peanut butter in the Thingamajig. The second change is the peanut flavored crisp in the Whatchamacallit is a cocoa flavored crisp in the Thingamajig.

It was good, I liked it. I didn't love it though. It really just made me want a Whatchamacallit. If I really think about it I'd say the differences are almost exact to that of Twix and Peanut Butter Twix. Twix is awesome and PB Twix is good, just good. Maybe I just prefer caramel? Would I have another? Of course I would but it's still inferior to the Whatchamacallit.

No comments:

Post a Comment