Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Today is my day! Woooooo! Happy My Day!

Ok, ok back to reality. Today is really about my four wonderfully cute kiddos. I'm excited about how excited they are for Father's Day. Lets face it, without them it's not really my day.

Today's also about my own Dad. I'm biased but I'd say the best Dad in the world. Today is also about the other Dads in my family. I'm very lucky to have such great examples in my family of fathers committed to their kids. Fathers who are there for their kids each and every day. Fathers who are engaged in the lives of their children because they know no other way to be a parent.
Happy Fathers Day Dad.

I try my best with my own kids. Not everyday is easy but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Seeing my kids happy is all I want. I know I will continue to grow and learn especially having the examples I have in my life. I hope that I can be as good an example for my kids as my Dad was for me.

So today is my day and I'm happy to share it with my kids......but seriously, that better not be a tie in that box. Ok, it's not a tie. It's candy! My kids are smart and they know me well. They got something I will like but also something I can share....with them!

This, this is good.
Really? For me? Thaaaaanks kids. hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment