Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Painful Bite

Last night I stood in my kitchen debating if I should eat the M&M ice cream sandwich in the freezer. I wanted it but should I really eat it? A quick decision was made and I was chomping away on M&M ice cream cookie goodness. I should have left that blasted cookie in the freezer. 


One bite and everything changed. I instantly knew something wasn't right. The M&M ice cream cookie had betrayed me. Once the M&M goodness had cleared I was left with a cracked tooth. That cracked tooth led me to the dentists chair today. I got a temporary crown, permanent one in a couple weeks. Silver Lining? At least I didn't have to get a root canal. It was close, It was possible. That's something, right? Stupid M&M ice cream cookie sandwich..........Oh, ok. I can't be mad at you. I love you and your tastiness too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment