Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Hole In My Heart

There's a hole in my heart and it wont go away....at least not until next Friday. Why am I so emotionally hurt? Jason is gone! By gone I mean on vacation. Who is Jason? Shame on you, read the blog more. Jason is my supervisor and more importantly he is the delivery boy of all my important messages to you.
Here's Jason delivering an important massage

But now he's gone! Far, far, away....forever....(really just a week) So what am I left with?
                                                     THIS! OH SOB, OH SOB!

But wait, even in this tragic separation I can find a light. A beacon of hope and salvation. An opportunity to mess with Jason because that's what I do best. A little background, Jason does not like his things touched. Not at all, no way Jose. But Jason's not here is he? He can't say no, can he? Hmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. Even better, I know he will check in on my blog so he will definitely see this. Muhahahaha.

Ok, lets get to it. I'm touching your stuff! I'm touching your stuff! You can't stop me! Yes I'm in third grade, deal with it.

Sitting in your chair, kicking back relaxing!

I'm touching your pens & pencils! Ha!



Touching your calendar, oh look its czerwiec 8th!

Oh yeah, I got the sanitizer too!






Yep, got the ties too.

La, la, la, la, la....





Hello? No, Jason's not here.

I even opened the carvery AND let EVERYONE in!
Sorry people, inside joke.






Ok, enough for today. Have a good vacation Jason!

1 comment:

  1. More than touching his stuff, how much of your "working" time did you spend putting this together? LoL

    ReplyDelete