Monday, June 6, 2011

White Sox Game

I was sitting at work today and a thought popped into my head. Why not go to the White Sox game tonight! I've been wanting to take my daughters to a game and tonight seemed to work. Tickets were cheap, the weather was perfect and I just wanted to go. So we went.

To be clear, I'm a Cubs fan. I love the Cubbie blue but I have no problem going to a Sox game. My daughter just started T-ball this year and her team is the White Sox so she feels an attachment to the Sox. You can get tickets for pretty cheap, sit first row for $25. Some nights you can sit downstairs for $10. US Cellular, Sox Field, is only 30 minutes from my house. That's really nice.



First batter of the game


 To be honest, I had a great time. I'd love to go back to another Sox game. It was easy to get in and out. The sight lines were great, no bad seat in the downstairs. The food was great and it was kid friendly.





 Some things I heard before we left from Olivia. "Did I play at that field?" "No? Oh, its the big field in the city!"

 Some things I heard from Amelie. "We're going to city town, we're going to city town!" That has some fist pumping with it.


 Some things I heard at the game from both girls. "Thanks dad!" "My favorite part was being here with you, dad" "I love you so much dad!" "My favorite part was everything!"

Even the bear stayed hydrated, It was hot!

 I have to say, I think I did good....but don't worry I wont let it go to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment