Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Karen!

Happy Birthday Karen.....or should I say Mrs. Senor?

To celebrate Karen's birthday we went out for Thai food and dessert. With four kids, going out to eat without a constant stream of demands is like heaven. We checked out a small hole in the wall Thai place. Its been getting good reviews so we figured it couldn't be horrible and it was definitely not. It was nice, we both enjoyed the food.

Fried Tofu and Basil Duck!

Me? I had Pad Thai.
After dinner we went over to Lindys Chili-Gerties Ice Cream http://lindyschili.com/ for dessert. I remember having Gerties ice cream growing up. It was a always a special treat. This Gerties just recently opened so we've only been once or twice and never for ice cream so it really was a fun stop. Karen got a banana shake and I got a turtle sundae. My sundae was the size of my head, it was huge! Karen loved her Banana shake. So that was it. No spectacular event but a fun night out.



It was crazy train big!

Today is my wifes birthday and that means today cannot end without Karen hearing this song.



 Happy Birthday Karen!

   








2 comments: