Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ghost Update

Its been a while since my last ghost update mostly because nothings happening. Let me explain a bit better. When I started my blog I believe my first post was about my house being haunted. I added updates as things happened. At the time I really believed my house to be haunted, I still do. Much more was happening then but lately not so much. I encourage you to go back and read some of my first blog entries.  It feels like its been forever since the last event though. I'm not even sure anything is happening now but I'll  tell you anyway whats going on.

The last week or so I've really noticed stuff out of the corner of my eye. A glimpse here or there of something. Really, its only happened two or three times. I remember during this last week coming down my stairs turning to go in the kitchen and seeing something come down the stair. It was small and black, I thought it was my dog. It really looked like my dog the problem is my dog was already in the kitchen. Of course this could have been a shadow or a million other things. Seeing things out of the corner of your eye means nothing, it happens all the time and 99.9% of the time it's not paranormal. But that's not what sent chills up my spine.

What made me stop in my tracks and sent a shiver through me? Today we went to my parents to hang out, go swimming and have dinner. A fun Sunday for everybody. During conversation it came up that my daughter had a bad dream last night and she slept in my bed. She's 5 years old, going to be 6 soon. My sister was asking her questions and my daughter was responding. When she said that she slept in my bed last night my sister asked her why and my daughter told her she had a bad dream. She came in a bout 3am.  I was curious so I asked her if she was able to sleep, I've been known to snore. She said she was up for a bit but yeah she fell asleep. I asked her if my snoring bothered her and this is what she said "Yeah but it wasn't bad. But there was something white wearing a red cape standing in the bathroom looking at you snore." I asked her what it was and she said "I don't know what it was, it was white and had a red cape. It was looking at you." I asked her if it was a person and she said "No, it wasn't a person." Whats scary is she said all of this really off the cuff. It was natural. If it didn't happen she believed it to have happened. She also stated that she wasn't asleep and it wasn't a dream.

So that's it, its not much but still sends a shiver down my spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment