Friday, May 27, 2011

3000!

Jason wanted to give you the good news, so I let him.
Guess What? It's exciting, you really want to know? I got my 3000th hit on this blog yesterday!  

I know, I know, 3000 is probably not that much. I'm sure some of you get that in a day, week or month but for me that's a pretty darn good accomplishment. When I started this blog I didn't expect anybody to look at it but for some reason you guys are looking and I love you for it......actually I just love your squishy eyeballs.

I planned to post a picture or pictures everyday for a year and I still plan to do it for at least that long, most likely much longer than that. I can't promise everyday is going to be exciting but I can promise that there will be something everyday. I can also promise that everything I post has some meaning to me, even if it's not always so apparent.

So thank you for coming over and checking things out every so often. Thank you to those wonderful people who have left comments, I really do love those. And thank you in advance for continuing to come by the lab and see whats on the slab. I know you will, I can see you shivering with antic..............pation!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I honestly don't know how I keep getting my supervisor to take these pictures though. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete