Friday, May 6, 2011

Name Change - Picture of the Day - May 6th

Thanks to a conversation on twitter tonight it's become clear that my kids names and order of birth are far too confusing to use as references to them.  Clearly there is only one thing I can do.  I must rename all my children.  They must all have the same name to avoid further confusion.  Please don't point out the absurdity of that last sentence because......just don't.  I know what their new names shall be!

From now on all of my children shall go by the name Levar Burton. Yes, it's perfect.  The name is fun but hard working, like Geordi LaForge.  It's also smart and kind like Levar Burton from Reading Rainbow but has strength from Levar Burton as Kunta Kinte.  It has everything all four of my kids need.  Ahhh, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment