Monday, May 2, 2011

Breaking News! - Picture of the Day - May 2nd

Todays picture was easy, I took a picture of the front of the Trib.  How could I do anything other than the news Bin Laden is dead?  If I look back at this a year from now and I have a picture of a rabbit or something I'd feel pretty stupid.  This is a major event, it's worth noting.

I'm not sure how I feel about this though.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we got him.....Very happy.  I just wonder if this would have meant more 6 years ago.  I wonder whats gonna happen next.  I hate the thought of a response attack.  Hopefully nothing happens, hopefully this wont get as bad as they say it could.  Well, fingers crossed, think good thoughts and we will see what happens.  Still, its pretty bad ass getting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment