Saturday, May 28, 2011

Room Swap

I spent more than half of today converting my office into a kids room. We needed to move my youngest son into his own room. My two youngest are both boys and they aren't quite ready to be roommates so a move was a must. Our office really wasn't an office, we didn't do any work in there. It's where we kept the computer and let our hoarder instincts go wild. So after a good half day of pure work the room is done, the computer is moved into our bedroom and now I'm hungry. Whats my celebration meal? Oh it's good, I'm having cream of chicken rice soup and steak fries from The Patio http://www.patioribs.com/ I know it doesn't sound like anything special but its damn good. So yeah, thats how I spend the first day of my three day weekend.

My computers new home

No comments:

Post a Comment