Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our Honeymoon

I don't know why but I starting thinking about my honeymoon today.  It was absolutely brilliant, I loved every minute of it.  I pulled out the cd with all the pictures and started looking through them.  I realized I have forgotten so much from that trip.  So I decided to put some pictures up from my honeymoon.  I figure you get to see some cool pictures and I get to go back and remember how perfect a moment that was for me.  I remember how calm that trip was, everything was right in the world.  No worries, no stress.

So the trip started in Nice, France.  We stayed there for a couple days before heading off to Florence, Italy. We stayed in Florence three days and then came back to Nice.  I forget exactly how long we were in Nice the second time, 5 - 7 days.  After that we spent 4 days in Paris.

I think what I want to do is break down sections of the trip and give you them one at a time.  Today I will post some pictures from the first couple days we were in Nice.  We were just trying to settle down and get used to the time change so we didn't do much.  Walked around, ate at a couple restaurants.  Not much else.

This is where we stayed in Nice.  Our balcony was under the O in Negresco.
This was the view from our balcony.  If you looked one way you saw the mountains and city, looked another way the sea.

 We went out for a walk and we found all this.










Tomorrow I'll post some pics from Florence.

No comments:

Post a Comment