Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor - May 7th

Ok, so today was a busy day.  Got to see my daughter flash the leather and make a great play in the field at her Tball game this morning. Also, got two hits while being pitched to. Way to go O!  Later we went to Greek Islands for my Dads birthday surprise dinner.  I have some cool picture of the great food we had but those pictures are gonna have to wait until tomorrow.  I'm really tired, just don't feel like posting them tonight.

Lucky for you I have some Hot Chip in my back pocket.  My work supervisor, Jason, has been pushing the Hot Chip thing.  He keeps saying "Why no Hot Chip?" or "Don't you think they would wanna see some Hot Chip?"  The answer is of course you wanna see Hot Chip! Who doesn't?  But I didn't feel Hot Chip until tonight.  Tonight feels like a Hot Chip night so enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment