Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It looks like a baboons butt....

Something unexpected happened today and it made me laugh. I got a pack of peanut M&M's today. That's not the odd part because me getting candy is like a grizzly bear wearing a bedazzled laser headband........Uh, I think I've got things mixed up again.

Yes, I love candy and I need to find a way to eat less of it for my own good. That being said I got a pack of peanut M&M's today. I sat there at my desk happily eating my sugar goodness when out fell a monstrosity of nature. A freak that should never have been put into the world. A two peanut M&M that looked like a pulsating baboons ass. Have I gone too far? Off the deep end? The answer is simple. Yes. I'm scared for myself but that doesn't change the fact that I looked into the face of the pulsating baboon ass M&M and ate it and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment