Sunday, May 29, 2011

Indianapolis 500

Its racing day, its racing day, no its not sausage casing day, its racing day.

Another great Indy 500 today and the best part is we didn't have to see Penske or Ganassi win another race. So who won? Dan Wheldon. Im happy for him. I've always liked Wheldon, a good proper Brit driver. He didn't land a ride this year so today was his only race of the year. So now that the Indy 500 is over I have to figure out what to do with the rest of the day. Lucky for me, I have the rest of the day to figure it out.


2 comments:

  1. Wheldon is also suing Panther Racing for breach of contract. Yea that was a Panther Racing car that Hildebrand wad driving. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that. Hildebrand took Wheldons seat and then Wheldon wins like that. It's the magic of Indy. haha

    ReplyDelete