Monday, May 30, 2011

Killer Rainbows

When I turned on the hose today I never expected what the results would be. Instead of water, out came killer rainbows delivering colorful pain upon the children. See the evidence below. Poor Everett just wanted to have a fun day of water play but instead he was viciously attacked by a rainbow. See his pain, see him running away. Why this happened I don't know but be warned for this could be you next.....

Ok, I lied. The kids had a blast today. Yeah summer!

2 comments:

  1. god damnit! lil kunta refused to get in the kiddie pool. i am jealous of your fun. mine said HOT HOT HOT! which means COLD COLD COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Levar Burton loved it. He kept running to the hose so I could really get him good. In the picture I posted I put the hose on mist setting, they all loved it.

    ReplyDelete