Sunday, March 6, 2011

Adventure Time Cover- Into the Nightosphere - Song of the day - March 6th

So its the day after, birthday party is over and all that remains of the fun is housework.  Luckily, I got that done and the rest of the night is mine.  But a day of housework and doing nothing else doesn't make for great picture opportunities.  So I'm going with a song today.  Its a short song from the cartoon Adventure Time.  If you haven't seen it, its so worth a watch. My wife and I have been singing this to our youngest son for a little bit now.  I don't really know why, there isn't any great meaning in the lyrics for either of us.  In fact, with the way things have been lately I doubt this is the song that conveys either of our feelings.  Despite that, this is clearly in both of our heads.  The song here has two parts, the first part is the original and the second part, it starts with "dad why did you eat my fries", is what was on the show and what we sing to our son.  So, enjoy.




Ohhhhhhhhh, ok.  I won't leave you without a picture today.  Here's a picture of the little munch that we sing this to.  He's cute, eh? Yeah, he knows it.


Truth is, this munch would steal my fries in a second!

No comments:

Post a Comment