Thursday, March 17, 2011

Leprechaun's Gold - Picture of the Day - March 17

My picture of the day is simple, chocolate coins.  Well, maybe not simple.  It's actually the gold coins of the leprechaun living in my house.  My daughter swears that she's seen him, even saw him run into a leprechaun hole in her room.  So, of course last night I went and put chocolate coins in a bowl.  I put some on the stairs so that she would see them first before finding all the leprechauns treasure and the bottom of the stairs.  I even went a step further and put green food coloring in the kids cups so when they poured milk it would turn green.  Maybe tonight the mashed potatoes will turn green? Who knows what the leprechauns magic can do!

2 comments:

  1. So if *you* did all those things then what did the real Leprechaun do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the real Leprechaun was in space.....or the hood.

    ReplyDelete