Sunday, March 27, 2011

F1 - Picture of the Day - March 27th





















Welcome back open wheel racing, it's nice to have you around again.  Today kicked off the Formula One season with the Australian Grand Prix.  It was nice to hear the hum of the cars zipping around Melbourne.  What did I learn today?   Well Sebastian Vettel is fast, really fast......I mean crazy train fast.  It was nice to see some new faces especially Sergio Perez driving the Sauber-Ferrari.  I love seeing a Mexican driving F1 now that Robert Kubica, a Polish lad, is gonna be out for a bit.  I like having at least one of my motherlands represented.  So now I'm gonna settle in and watch Indy Cars Grand Prix of St. Pete to complete my open wheel kickoff weekend.  Adios.
Notice the lack of cars around Vettel.  Like I said, crazy fast.







Vettel picking up where he left off last season.  Hamilton wondering what more he can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment