Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One Goal Received - Picture of the Day - March 29th

You know what's cool? Free Stuff.  You know what's even cooler? Free Blackhawks stuff.  I got home yesterday and I saw a package sitting by my front door.  I went over and picked it up, weighed a ton........ok, more like 2 lbs.  I had no clue what it was.  I knew we hadn't ordered anything so what could it be?  I opened the box to find something that was rock my face off awesome.  The Blackhawks sent me a copy of One Goal Achieved - The Story of the 2010 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks.  Sounds nice, eh? It is!  It's got tons of extra features for season ticket holders like an extra chapter, more goodies on the DVD and tons of cool inserts.  I gotta say, the Blackhawks have gotten so much better at taking care of their fans.



                                                                                    Yup, that says printed exclusively for...Me!

I miss you Adam Burish....




No comments:

Post a Comment