Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Cleats - Picture of the Day - March 31st

I logged on today and the first thing I noticed is I've past 1500 hits on this blog.  Wow, for me that's crazy train.  My first thought was People, Why? Honestly, do you see the shit I put up on a daily basis? My second thought was of course they see the awesome shit I put up....it's awesome!  So thanks for checking in, I really do appreciate you people and your eyeballs.

Ok, today is Opening Day MLB style!  A new year, a fresh start.  Every team has a chance today, every team is shiny and new.  I'm optimistic about my teams chances, this could be the year they win it all.  Of course this feeling wont last.  I'm sure to be pretty surly after the Cubs drop 2 of 3 to the Pirates this weekend and reality sets back in.

This year the start of baseball is a little different though.  I know I have the Cubs to kick around, that's always gonna be there but this year my oldest daughter starts T-Ball.  I'm super excited.  I love getting little kids sports equipment, its really adorable.  So I went out and got her a bat, glove & batting helmet but I couldn't find her cleats.  Her feet were too small, nobody had her size.  Well, it took me a couple days but I finally found her the shoes she needed.  I love them, they are super cute and super tiny.  So that's my picture of the day, my daughters new cleats.


No comments:

Post a Comment