Monday, March 7, 2011

Weebles Wobble - Picture of the Day - March 7th

Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down! Yeah, that's what Hasbro would like you to think! See for yourself  http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/weebles/  Oh, but that's far from the truth....soooo far from the truth.

According to Hasbro, in the world of Weebles the fun never stands still.  Well, maybe I'm an idiot....actually that would explain a lot.......BUT this Weeble seems to be standing still!  In fact, this Weeble wobbled and then he fell down...and never got up!  What the hell Weeble man? Are you just lazy? Suffering from some unknown illness which is stealing your ability to wobble and stay up? Actually, I don't care Mr. Weeble man. You got a job to do so you better get to it.  From now on I expect to see tons of wobbling and no falling down, got it? Good.  


Hey, jerk, get up.  I own you so amuse my children.



No comments:

Post a Comment