Friday, March 25, 2011

Crane - Picture of the Day - March 25th




So you're saying, oh look that's a pretty cool crane! You'd be right but this little guy represents a bit more than cool.  What does this little crane represent?   Hope I guess, good will, people pulling together to help each other.  As everybody knows Japan has been hit really hard these last couple weeks.  Luckily, there have been tons of people giving their time, money, work and thoughts to help the people of Japan.  I really felt like I had to do something, even if what I did was tiny. 

Ultimately, I gave a little money to Red Cross to help out.  It's what I could do so I did it.  If you check out http://www.susanfujiki.com/p/cranes-for-japan.html you will see where the crane came from.  A great idea that I believed inspired a few people to give when they might not have otherwise.

So for me personally this crane will always represents a moment in time.  A moment when I gave, even just a little, to help people in need.  I feel pretty good about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment