Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Go Hawks! - Pictures of the Day - March 23

Hockey for me! Yeah Hockey!  I went to the Blackhawks games tonight and had a blast.  It always helps when the Hawks win.  I have to say that even though the Hawks picked up the win they played horrible. Actually horrible is being nice.  The pile of shit the Hawks tossed out on the ice during the 1st period tonight was some of the worst hockey I've seen in years and I've seen a lot of hockey.  The only thing that saved them was that Florida sucked even worse than they did.  Holy Cow, it was bad....really bad.  But they managed to put together a few minutes of ok hockey and pulled this one out.  I must give credit to Corey Crawford, he played outstanding tonight.  So here's some pictures and a video from tonight game.
Warming up

Got to my seat early





















Game Action


Went and got me some Nachos.  I love the Nachos.

3rd period Faceoff

 And finally what all Blackhawks fans love to hear and what sends chills down the spines of all Canucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment