Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mr. Pen, my stalker - Picture of the Day - March 15th

So another boring work day, that is until one of the greatest mysteries known to all of mankind was thrown in my lap.  Where did my pen go?  I was sitting catching up on files being all happy and productive, a clean office is a productive office, just in case you were wondering, when all of a sudden my pen vanished.  I looked all over my office, then all over my whole floor.  Was it in Jason's office? Nope. By the secretaries? Not there either.  Where had it gone?  Well, that's when I started having a feeling I was being watched.  I'd look over my shoulder but nobody was there.  This was getting rather unsettling.  So at this point I decided to just go and get another pen.  You know, what I should have done about 45 minutes earlier.  The second I got back to my office I made a discovery.  What was it? Well, look at the picture below.

Soooooooo, see that thing behind my ear? Yup, it's the pen I spend way too long looking for.  Yeah, brilliant just brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. The calls are coming from beside your scalp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! No matter where I run, its always there! How does it know?!?!

    ReplyDelete