Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Amelie! - Pictures of the Day - March 1st

Holy Cow, how did it get to be March! This year is just flying along and that's fine by me.  I'm ready for winter to be over.  Cue the DJ....Be lookin good, Winter. All the way back to Coney. Ya hear me, babies? Good. Reeeal good. Adios Winter.  Cue Luther.....*clinking beer bottles together*  Spppriiiiingggg, come out to pla-e-ay!  Ok, now that the random The Warriors reference is out of the way lets move on to the point of my post.

Ah yes, today is the first day of March and we are one step closer to spring but more importantly today is my youngest daughter's birthday.  Hooray for Amelie! Happy birthday Ambo, Ambo Funjet, The Face of Ambo, Ami.....I think that covers most of her nicknames.  So my pictures today are my beautiful daughter.  Dont let the pictures fool you. While she is sweet as pie, she is also one salty little girl.  Full of moxie and I love her for it.













1 comment:

  1. D'aww, she's so cute! Happy birthday, Amelie! (But I like "The Face of Ambo" best)

    ReplyDelete