Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ahhh Cadbury - Picture of the Day - March 24th

What is the single greatest thing about Easter? Bunny Rabbits? Nope. Jelly Beans? Nope. Zombie Jesus? You're probably saying c'mon do you have to involve zombies in everything? I say yes! Zombies are a threat, they won't stop because it's Easter so you have to be prepared and have a plan and you know he's technically a zombie at that point but still......Nope. The single greatest part of Easter is the Cadbury Caramel Egg.  It's the perfect blend of sugary goodness that makes you want to jump up and down for 14 straight hours.  I got my first one of the season today.  Let the sugar induced crazy begin! 


Honey, if you read this before I get home don't worry, I got you one too.

Addendum : Again Jason, my conscious....actually my supervisor, chimed in with this little tidbit. "Zombie Jesus? I'm worried you might be offending someone and they wont read anymore." *Sigh* Jason, Jason, Jason....anybody reading this should know that I will force a zombie reference into any situation.  I once even had an idea for a movie about a zombie eating KFC while training for a marathon.....Uhhh, that's actually true....So this wont be the first or last time you hear about them here. If you didn't know already now you do, I loves the Zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment