Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Change? Yeah...Awesome - Picture of the Day - March 16th

Wha-wha-what happened?  So you clicked over expecting to find some completely random and useless thoughts but that's not what you found, is it? Oh no, far from it.  What did you find instead? Something much greater, something that makes all the stars in the sky pale in comparison, something so grand you cover your eyes in fear you may be blinded by its greatness.  Yes, my friends, no longer do you get useless thoughts.......you get Awesome thoughts!


That's not me so pay no attention to the delivery boy of awesome, he doesn't matter.  Though, you would be wise to notice the fact that no mortal can view awesome without some form of protective eye wear.  In this case its Blublockers, Oh yeah!


1 comment:

  1. "My name is Geek and I'm a hip hopper. Man, I love these blue blockers. Yeah!"

    ReplyDelete