Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ahhhh Spring - Pictures of the Day - March 19th

You know what it feels like? Spring! Yes, we've been flirting with Spring for a couple weeks but it finally feels like Spring is here to stay.  Don't get me wrong, I love Winter and all that comes with Winter.  I love the cold, the snow and the terrible cabin fever.....ok, not that last one.
So why am I so convinced Spring is here to stay?  Well the signs are all around us.  If you were by my house a couple days ago you would have seen me washing the windows, the outside of the windows.  I never do that before Spring....never.  Today was the clincher though.  We took the kids to the park for the first time this year AND they didn't have to wear jackets.  That's huge, that's...........Spring!















No comments:

Post a Comment